Vitamin C Effervescent Tablets are dissolvable refreshing, fruit flavoured tablets which make up into a drink containing a full gram of Vitamin C in a readily absorbable form. This product provides an alternative way of taking supplements especially for those who have difficulty in swallowing tablets.
1. May help reduce duration and severity of the common cold;
2. An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health ;
3. Helps the body to metabolize fats;
4. Helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums ;
5. Helps in connective tissue formation - Helps in wound healing.
Mixed amphetamines, Blood Pressure Drugs, Tetracycline, Warfarin (blood thinning medication).
Toxicity, Adverse Reactions and Side Effects:
Doses greater than recommended have been associated with loose stools, diarrhea, gas and bloating. Decrease dosage if these symptoms occur.
If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
Keep in a dry cool place. Keep out of the reach of children.