For the prevention of scurvy, it can also be used for a variety of acute and chronic infectious diseases and purpura and other adjuvant therapy.
After chew swallow, once commonly used in adults from 1 to 2, 3 times a day.
This product Each tablet contains Vitamin C 0.1 grams. Excipients: citric acid, mannitol, sorbitol, aspartame, orange powder flavor, lakes, povidone K30, magnesium stearate.
Properties. White, white or colored tablets; taste slightly sweet and sour.
1. Oral large doses of vitamin C can interfere with the anticoagulant effect of anticoagulant drugs.
2. phenobarbital or primidone and other combination can cause vitamin C excretion.
3. cellulose sodium can contribute to vitamin C metabolism oxalate.
4. Long-term or when a large number of vitamin C, can interfere with the action of disulfiram for alcohol.
5. Salicylic acid can increase vitamin C excretion.
6. As with other drugs at the same time use may occur drug interactions, please consult your physician or pharmacist.
The product involved in vivo antibody and collagen formation, tissue repair (including certain redox), synthetic use of phenylalanine, tyrosine, the metabolism of folic acid, iron, carbohydrates, fat, protein, and the maintenance of immune functions, hydroxylation of serotonin, maintaining vascular integrity, and promote the absorption of non-heme iron.
Shading, sealed in a dry place (10-30 ℃) to save.