Add: No.288, Huaining Road, Hefei, Anhui, China.
Aspirin is indicated for relief of mild to moderate pain such as headache, dysmenorrhoea, myalgia, arthralgia and neuralgia and/or fever.
Patients with gastric and duodenal ulcers, haemophilia, thrombocytopenia or other bleeding tendencies, intolerance (hypersensitivity) to aspirin or other salicylates, severe renal impairment or patients receiving oral anti-coagulant therapy.
Aspirin should not be taken during pregnancy and lactation, except under the advice and supervision of a medical doctor.
Aspirin should not be taken in combination with methotrexate doses of 15 mg/week or more.
This drug may cause
· continual buzzing or ringing in ears
· heartburn or indigestion
· mild to moderate abdominal or stomach cramps, pain, or discomfort
· nausea or vomiting
· severe or continuing abdominal or stomach pain, cramping, or burning
· skin rash, hives, or itching
· unusual tiredness or weakness
· ACE inhibitors (e.g., ramipril)
· anticoagulants (e.g., warfarin)
· antidiabetes medications (e.g., glyburide, insulin)
· beta-blockers (e.g., metoprolol, atenolol)
· corticosteroids (e.g., prednisone)
· diuretics (e.g., acetazolamide)
· nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (e.g., ibuprofen, diclofenac, naproxen, indomethacin)
· valproic acid
· vitamin C
Precautions & Warning:
The optimal dose for inhibition of platelet aggregation in humans is not known. Do not use aspirin for indications related to inhibition of platelet aggregation unless directed by a doctor.
Use in Pregnancy and Nursing Mothers:
Treatment/antidote in The Event of Overdose:
These include dizziness, tinnitus, sweating, nausea, vomiting, altered glucose metabolism, mental confusion, hyperventilation, respiratory alkalosis, metabolic acidosis, ketosis, fluid and electrolyte losses. Depression of the central nervous system may lead to coma, cardiovascular collapse and respiratory failure.
In children serious signs of overdosage may develop rapidly. In cases of overdosage, consult a doctor immediately.
Gastric lavage, forced alkaline diuresis, restoration of fluid, electrolyte and acid balance, dialysis and supportive therapy may be required.
Store below 25℃. Protect from moisture. Keep out of reach of children.