Add: No.288, Huaining Road, Hefei, Anhui, China.
1. It is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agent that possesses analgesic and antipyretic activities. Its mode of action, like that of other nonsteroidal antiinflammatory agent, is not known, however, its therapeutic action is not due to pituitary-adrenal stimulation, but may be from the inhibitory action in the synthesis of prostaglandin.
2. It exhibits very marked antirheumatic, anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic properties and is thus suitable for use in inflammatory and degenerative rheumatic disease as well as for the treatment of post-traumatic inflammation and swelling.
3. In patients treated for rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis, the anti inflammatory action has been shown by reduction in joint swelling, reduction in pain, also reduction in duration of morning stiffness
Inflammatory and degenerative forms of rheumatism: rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis: osteoarthritis and spondylarthritis, Non-articular rheumatism, Post-traumatic inflammation and swelling.
Dosage and administration:
Usually administer 1 amp, (3ml) for adult, one time daily. For systemic therapy, injection should be made deeply into the gluteal muscle to insure intramuscular delivery. Use alternate sites for subsequent injections. To be used by a physician.
At the start of treatment, patients may complain of epigastric pain, eructation, nausea and diarrhoea, heartache or dizziness. These side effects, however are usually of a mild nature and generally disappear after a few days despite continuation of the medication, skin rash may also occur very occasionally.
1. In accordance with currently accepted views on the employment of drugs during pregnancy. It should not be prescribed in the first three months of pregnancy unless its use is strictly indicated
2. As in the case of treatment with other highly active substances，however, it may be advisable to perform occasional blood counts in patients undergoing prolonged medication,