Add: No.288, Huaining Road, Hefei, Anhui, China.
Cyproheptadine belongs to a group of medicines known as sedating antihistamines. It is used to relieve allergies, such as hay fever and some allergic skin conditions.
To make sure that this is the right treatment for you, before you start taking cyproheptadine it is important that you discuss the treatment with a doctor or pharmacist if:
• You are pregnant, trying for a baby or breast-feeding.
• You have a problem with the way your liver works, or if you have a problem with your kidneys.
• You have a condition which causes increased pressure in your eyes, such as glaucoma.
• You have prostate problems, or if you have been experiencing any difficulty passing urine.
• You know you have a blockage in your small intestines.
• You have epilepsy.
• You have a rare inherited blood condition known as porphyria.
• You are taking any other medicines. This includes any medicines you are taking which are available to buy without a prescription, such as herbal and complementary medicines.
• You have ever had an allergic reaction to a medicine.
Side-effects and Countermeasures:
1. Feeling tired or sleepy, blurred vision
Do not drive or use tools or machines until you feel better. Do not drink alcohol
Ask your pharmacist to recommend a suitable painkiller
3. Difficulty passing urine
Speak with your doctor if this becomes troublesome
4. Dry mouth
Try sucking sugar-free sweets or chewing sugar-free